1. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
2. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
3. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.
4. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
5. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
6. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
7. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.
8. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
9. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
10. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
11. He who angers you controls you.
12. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
13. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma but never let him be the period.
14. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
17. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
18. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
19. Read the Bible -- It will scare the hell out of you.
20. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
21. The church is prayer-conditioned.
22. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
23. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
24. When God ordains, He sustains.
25. When praying, don't give God instructions -- just report for duty.
26. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
Taken from the Internet